Life isn’t possible today without a good Wireless Router. That’s the reason we’ve produced a listing of Best Wifi Routers of 2019. After researching online and spending hours in analyzing these Wi-Fi routers, I’ve shortlisted the top 10 routers that you can purchase right now.
If you’re real online guy, then you will need the most dependable, fastest and steady connection available. A fantastic wifi router is a brick and mortar to each millennial’s life. With no continuous wifi connection, some children would go nuts. It’s vital to fully exploit the power of your internet connection and broadcast it via wifi. Otherwise, you might be spending more than you need. Check to find out if your current router may use an upgrade.
Luckily for you, we’ve made the process extremely easy. After spending countless hours scouring the net and analyzing these Wi-Fi routers, we’ve compiled our research into a listing of the top 10 best WiFi routers available for you to buy. To drop a couple of hundred dollars on a fantastic Wi-Fi router are over. Based on customer reviews, evaluations, and opinions, we’ll list the ten most excellent wifi routers for 2019!
NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 802.11ac/ad Quad-Stream WiFi Router, 1.7GHz Quad-core Processor, Plex Media Server, Compatible with Amazon Alexa (R9000) (Renewed)
$259.99 in stock
- 802.11ac Quad Stream Wave2 WiFi plus 60 GhZ 802.11ad WiFi-Up to 4600+1733+800 Mbps wireless speed.System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Plex Media Server - Use Plex to serve all your media from your external USB or NAS drive connected to your Nighthawk X10 router.
- Powerful 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor - Fastest processor for home router for better 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing, or anything you throw at it!
- Dynamic QoS - Prioritizes bandwidth by application and device for the best gaming and streaming experience. WiFi Range- Very large homes. MU-MIMO -Simultaneous streaming of data for multiple devices
NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR700 WiFi Router with 6 Ethernet ports and wireless speeds up to 7.2 Gbps, AD7200, optimized for the lowest ping
$437.92 in stock
1 used from $399.00
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with six 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag-free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz quad-core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your WiFi with cutting-edge AD7200 Quad-stream router that delivers speeds up to 7.2 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced Quality of Service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
- Make every millisecond count by using geo-filtering to connect to the closest servers and players so you can respond and dominate
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time so you can see who's hogging the bandwidth by device and application
ASUS Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router (AC3100) with MU-MIMO, supporting AiProtection network security by Trend Micro, AiMesh for Mesh WiFi system, and WTFast game Accelerator (RT-AC88U)
10 used from $187.39
- 1024-Qam technology - 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2. 4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps; utilities: firmware restoration
- 33% greater 2. 4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive connectivity options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1. 4 GHz dual-core processor, faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s Speed and the router download/UPLOAD speed (WAN-LAN throughput) up to 1. 8 Gaps
- Smart Connect- automatically chooses the best band available for you, Dimensions: 11. 8 x 7. 4 x 3. 3 inch (WDHP)
TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Smart WiFi Gaming Router – MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Gigabit, Works with Alexa and IFTTT, Integrated Anti-Virus & QoS(Archer C5400)
$208.48 in stock
4 used from $167.66
- BATTLE-TESTED - Enjoy 4K video and play online games simultaneously with ultra-fast 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO WiFi
- LIGHTNING-FAST WIFI - AC5400 Tri-Band with 4-Stream and NitroQAM technology delivers up to 5400Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over one 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and two 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands
- UNIQUE ANTI-VIRUS - TP-Link HomeCare protects every single device on your network from the latest threats with powerful security, antivirus, and parental controls
- FASTER WIFI FOR EVERY DEVICE - Multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology allows high-speed connections without interruption with powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and 3 co-processors
- VPN SERVER - Set up a personal VPN server with an OpenVPN client to browse the web and access files without paid VPN subscriptions
Xiaomi Mi WiFi Wireless Router Pro Repeater Dual ROM 256 Flash with 4 Antennas Signal Booster Stable & Reliable
- 1. 4 high gain antennas design contributes to stronger and wider signal.
- 3. 2.4GHz + 5GHz band, high speed rate up to 1733Mbps.
- 4. Powerful security technology for anti rub network, antivirus and leak proof.
- 5. Good heat radiation and stable operation behavior.
- 6. Exclusive MIWIFI APP: initialize network configuration quickly; look over or control the network usage status in your home when you are out; support online search video or movies, download them through this APP and storage them in the mobile storage devices connecting with the Xiaomi router..
TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router - High Speed, Long Range, Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Internet Routers for Home, Beamforming, Ideal for Gaming(Archer C9)
$99.99 in stock
4 used from $61.81
- One of wireless routers for home which is compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, also ideal as gaming router
- Long range coverage by 3 external antennas
- Beamforming technology makes the router smart detecting where you need fast wi-fi
- 1GHz powerful dual-core processor easily handles multiple devices (laptops, tablets, phones, smart home, Alexa-enabled devices & more).Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1350Mbps, 2 USB Ports, IPv6, Guest Network - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 5 GHz UNII Band - 1750 Mbps Wireless Speed - 4 x Net
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Ethernet, Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac, ISM Band: Yes, UNII Band: Yes, ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz, Total Number of Antennas: 6, Number of Internal Antennas: 3, Number of External Antennas: 3
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1750 Mbit/s, Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4, USB: Yes, PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 1, Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, VPN Supported: Yes, Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.3", Width: 9.6", Depth: 6.3", Package Contents: AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router , 3 x Detachable Antennas, Power Supply Unit, Resource CD, Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide,
Linksys AC3200 Dual-Band WiFi Gaming Router with Killer Prioritization Engine (WRT32X)
$139.97 in stock
8 used from $109.95
- The first router purpose-built to prioritize gaming
- The Killer Prioritization Engine identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network traffic above all else, to reduce peak ping by up to 77%*
- Synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs--from brands such as Alienware, Gigabyte, MSI and Razer
- Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing
- The WRT32X gives you dominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top of your game
Linksys WRT AC3200 Dual-Band Open Source Router for Home (Tri-Stream Fast Wireless WiFi Router, MU-MIMO Gigabit Wireless Router)
$207.99 in stock
7 used from $148.88
- Fast wireless router provides WiFi coverage for your home (works with existing modem)
- Open source firmware offers advanced customization
- Tri-Stream 160 technology doubles bandwidth from 80 MHz to 160 MHz
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual-band WiFi speeds up to 2.6 Gbps (2.4 GHz / 600 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 2600 Mbps).Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
D-Link Wireless N300 Mbps Extreme-N Gigabit Router (DIR-655)
22 used from $8.66
- Delivers up to 14x faster speeds* and 6x farther range* than 802.11g means greater coverage for your entire home or office
- Ideal for streaming HD video or streaming multiple applications simultaneously
- Intelligent QoS technology prioritizes both wired and wireless Internet traffic to enable enhanced gaming and phone calling (VoIP) experience
- Gigabit Ports for Incredible Wired Network Speeds
- Dual active firewall protection (SPI & NAT) helps block malicious attacks on networks from the Internet.
Types of Wireless Routers
When it comes to routers there are several forms, it can be nearly confusing to determine what each type does. We have compiled a list of every type so that you can analyze which kind is best suited for your dwelling.
Double Band – These are among the cheapest kinds of routers and are also among the most common routers now on the market. The reason it’s called a dual band router is as it can broadcast two distinct frequencies: a 2.4 GHz and a 5 GHz frequency.
Tri-Band – All these have gradually revolutionized the marketplace since they are an update from double band routers. The upside to using two 5GHz bands and one 2.4 GHz band is that the router can broadcast its signal to a far wider range than previously.
N600 – The title N600 comes from how these routers make a maximum throughput of 600 Mbps. These are double ring routers with both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The 600 Mbps is divided proportionally between the two bands. These are somewhat outdated and the majority of people today prefer to choose a double ring or tri-band router instead.
N900 – Much like the N600 that this is only a router with speeds capable of up to 900 Mbps and can be divided between two groups evenly.
Contrary to the N-series of routers that this router divides the rates disproportionately.
AC1900 – Much like the AC1750 the AC1900 is extremely similar except rates are divided 600 Mbps to the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 Mbps into the 5 GHz band.
The 3200 Mbps is divided 2600 Mbps to two 5 GHz bands and 600 Mbps to a 2.4 GHz band.
AC5300 – The AC5300 now provides the greatest combined speed available in the marketplace. But most homeowners and business owners as well won’t ever require a speed greater than 5300 Mbps. They’re the most expensive routers available and it can be tricky to discover a ISP(Internet service provider) in addition to a PC that can support these high rates.
Whether you’re looking to obtain a top-rated wireless router for a big house with the best range, a fantastic wifi router for google fiber and net surfing or only from the marketplace for the best wireless router for streaming and gaming, one thing is constant, and that’s speed. Check for the rate of the router and see additional customers testimonials about the item.